Thursday 8 March 2012

Auf Geht´s Deutschland

Yesterday I sat in front of a computer at the hostel for an hour or so, often refreshing my inbox, waiting for confirmation my money had been paid. I´m now shortly due to head to Chile, where we start.

Following that confirmation, some Israelis and I took a short trek to Laguna Esmeralda. It was quite good. I'm quite thankful that 'alf Swiss taught me how to breathe. Pictures will follow when I have somewhere to plug my camera in.

Later in the evening, I met our crew. The next two weeks will be extremely Germanic.

3 comments:

  1. Germans...Beers.... Not a good combo! However, make the most of it and learn some German! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water, water, every where,
    And all the boards did shrink;
    Water, water, every where,
    Nor any drop to drink.

    Are you still alive my friend?

    ReplyDelete